When to connect?
Please kindly connect a minimum of 15 minutes before the start of each class so that should you have any issues connecting, we can help you.
What to prepare?
- Your equipment
- 1 yoga mat (not absolutely necessary but helpful)
- 2 to 3 blankets or towels
- 1 yoga belt or some kind of rope, cord or belt (for example, a gown belt can be used)
- 1 chair
- 2 yoga blocks (you may use some big books/dictionaries)
- a wall close by
- anything else you need to manage any conditions you have; if you have knee issues, an extra blanket and a cloth or scarf, that can be rolled up
- Your camera, in order for Dize to be able to correct you if needed.
Please set it up so that your whole body is visible in the frame, both while standing or lying on the mat. You may keep your camera off until the class starts if you prefer and then please switch it on.
- If you have questions about the class or yoga in general, please feel free to ask Dize at the end of the class or email her directly
- For any admin or billing queries, please email email@example.com
- In case you would have an issue during the online live class, you may physically raise your hand or unmute yourself.
Please read the full Terms and Conditions here.